A special limited-edition, 81st Anniversary commemorative timepiece, the Arendal Mantel Clock by boasts fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Arendal Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a Tuscan Cherry finish for a classic look
- An unfailing dial-piece behind convex glass crystal, with a special 81st Anniversary inscription on the background (available through 2007 only), black Roman numerals, filigree designs, and black serpentine hands
- Carved accents and a turned finial on the crown, and an antique brass pendulum viewable through the front glass panel
- A dual chime Quartz movement, capable of playing both Beethoven and Westminster chimes with incredible clarity
- Customizable volume control, and the convenient automatic nighttime chime-shutoff option
The Arendal Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. displays this legacy today in pieces like the Arendal Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.