A unique way to display favorite photos, the Alex Mantel Clock by is a hallmark of fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Alex Mantel Desktop Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home or office. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a Rosewood Hall finish
- An unfailing dial-piece set behind glass crystal and suspended in a clear glass panel, with a two-tone silver and brass background, black Roman numerals and hour/minute hands, and silver alarm/second hands
- A Quartz, battery operated alarm movement, efficiently ensuring accurate timekeeping and alarm reliability
- A polished gold-tone bezel
- A full view photo frame, sandwiched between two glass panels, and capable of holding a standard 4W x 6L inch photo
- Full felt-lined bottom for protecting tabletop and mantel surfaces
The Alex Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. displays this legacy today in pieces like the Alex Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.