A sophisticated timepiece with alarm, the Victor Mantel Clock by boasts fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Victor Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a Rosewood Hall finish
- An unfailing dial-piece suspended in glass, with a white background and black Roman numerals, and luminous inserts beneath the glass crystal
- Quartz battery powered alarm for long-lasting accuracy
- Contoured sides, with wood top and base that feature brass accents
- Felt-covered bottom, protecting your mantel or tabletop
The Victor Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. displays this legacy today in pieces like the Victor Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.